We have 4 guests online
Scheme 1: Scholarship for Muslim Girls
Scheme for providing assistance to the Minority Muslim Girl Students of Higher Secondary Schools, Professional and cheap mexico viagra Post-Graduation Courses
The salient features of generic keyword viagra the scheme are as under.
- Government / Aided and recognized private Higher Secondary Schools (High Schools), Professional and Post-Graduates students are entitled for the scholarship.
- An amount of Rs. 1,000/- per student per annum will be given to the students of higher secondary schools.
- The scholar ship will be disbursed through the principal of the Institution payable in the natural equivalent ingredient in cialis form of the Account Payee cheque drawn in the name of the students or remitted to buy online pharmacy viagra her Bank Account through Online.
- The students of professional courses will be assisted annually through Online disbursal as under :-
- M.B.B.S - Rs. 20,000/-
- B.D.S - Rs. 15,000/-
- B.E./B.Tech - Rs. 10,000/-
- BAMS, BHMS, BUMS - Rs.10,000/-
- MCA - Rs.10,000/-
- MBA - Rs.10,000/-
- MD, MDS - Rs.10,000/-
- ME, M.Tech - Rs.10,000/-
- B.Sc - Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Sciences - Rs. 5,000/-
- GNM, B.Sc - Nursing / Pharmacy - Rs.5,000/-
- B.B.M / B.B.A - Rs. 5,000/-
- BCA - Rs.5,000/-
- The students of Higher Secondary Schools (High Schools) whose family annual income is upto Rs. 1.20 Lakhs are entitled for the Scholarship. The head of the Institution should certify the list of cyalis levitra market sales viagra students and their family income.
- The students of Professional Courses whose family annual income is up to Rs. 2.50 Lakhs, shall furnish the attested Xerox copy of the income certificate issued by the concerned Tahasildar.
- Click here to Download the Application for Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women Development - Professional Scholarship 2013-14.
- The LAST DATE TO SUBMIT FILLED APPLICATION FORM IS 10th October 2013
- Application received after the last date will not be accepted